http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=2495562934101186382 Template

Monday, December 15, 2008

Worlds Apart. . and THEN some. . . from myself





Living in a little room inside of me is a line of
beautiful shoes all with heels that fit my high arch perfectly . . and skirts all poofy with layers
of chiffon and netting . . and simple little dresses with sweet trimmings and cuffs. And bunches of handbags
and baskets of glovies and hooks with feathery shawls and racks of coats. . all tailored to just my size . And THEN there is a room with all sorts of places to go once i'm all
dressed UP in these things. . to tea at the Savoy
in London. . a whole day trip to the Louvre in Paris.. a
stroll down Newbury Street in Boston . . a perfect little table in a funky
underground jazz club in New York City. . a
dark corner in a ancient pub in Dublin.

. . . and there is also a room. . in my HOUSE. :)
where my baby sleeps . . right now.
and beside that another room. . where
we sleep. . and in that room is a closet
and a small chest that hold a few skirts and
dresses. . and downstairs lives a pair or two of
well worn boots. . given to me with love :)

and those are all the rooms and things
this momma really needs. :)


but for more from this traveling
style guru. . .

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie Cousins said...

Very Sweet...

December 15, 2008 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger Life With My Joys..... said...

My sweet, girly, oh so feminine friend! And yet you still love ME - your hick, tomboy, one who despises frills friend!

It's a beautiful world!

December 20, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home