http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=2495562934101186382 Template

Friday, November 21, 2008

New

Well it was a classic mommy day. . holding tight to my one
year old son who was sick with his first touch of the hurls.
Poor little thing.
On an alter ego note . . here is a small sampling of some of
my newest work.
I am loving the Narwhale ( yes i know it's spelled wrong. . but it looks
wrong spelled like this. . Narwhal. . doesn't it? is it just me?? im ok with that even if
it is. )
Well i Love all of them really.
I hope you all are going to have a fabulously fun weekend.
Do something hilarious and very nonsensical
. . if at all possible.



Narwhale


Plant Things


Sometimes Birds Use Ladders


Copyright
Rachael Anderson

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home