http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=2495562934101186382 Template

Monday, March 12, 2012

Love for every day


 L  O  V  E  is  P A T I E N T

                          L  O  V  E  is  K I N D         . . .    



  it does N O T envy


 it does not  B o a s t




is IS NOT PROUD




 itisnotRUDE



                                                       
 it is not S E L F  S E E K I N G


 

it is N O T  . . easily.. . ANGERED


it keeps no r e c o r d  of  w r o n g s




L O V E does not delight in E v i l but

 R  E  J  O  I  C  E  S  with the  T R U T H  



           
it always  P  R  O  T  E  C  T  S
always  T  R  U  S  T  S 

 A  L  W  A  Y  S     H  O  P  E  S

a l w a y s . . . P  E  R  S  E  R  V  E  R  E  S 

L  O  V  E      N  E  V  E  R     F  A  I  L  S 


                                                                     1 Corinthians 13  4 - 7

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home