http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=2495562934101186382 Template

Friday, September 26, 2008

to do list. . .



I have long been tormented by our dining room table
in it's current state of blah . . . rather dark wood
that has a little too much shine to it.
I'm not going to sugar coat this. . i hate it.
I have these old little chairs that are painted this
wonderful pastel greenish blue. . like the chair
in the picture just above.. and i sooooo
want to paint the table something
similar.
After years of discovering what i truly
like and don't like i definitely am
not for dark . .anything.
now if i can just convince my hubby.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

Those pics are gorgeous! It has taken me time to figure out what I like and don't like as well. I'm still in the process, my taste seems to be ever evolving. Lovely blog!

September 28, 2008 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger Heart in Heaven said...

your website is distracting me from homework... ;b you should sand it down and paint it scratchy white:)

October 14, 2008 at 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home