http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=2495562934101186382 Template

Monday, September 1, 2008

Surprise at the end of the day


After doing the dishes , washing the kitchen floor. . it had been a while and
many sam spills later so it was overdue!
. . .and tidying up a few more things from the day
i sat down with my lap top to
check on everything and when i logged into
my etsy shop i had this wonderful
surprise from a stranger who
found my shop and included one of my prints
in her collection of favorite "LOVE" things
from Etsy.
HERE is the link if you want to check it out further.



HERE also is the link to the lady who
put together this collection and was so kind to
include me.
She makes her own jewelery.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home