http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=2495562934101186382 Template

Monday, June 23, 2008

No Rest for the Weary

I think it is the heavy and gloomy weather and the fact that me and my sister had a
movie marathon last night that went till midnight. but
i was BEYOND tired all day. . still. and it is the WORST part about
being a mother . .to me. . that when you are tired. . you cannot
rest. every now and then you have those days where you
need to curl up in a ball and sleep movie marathon the night before or not.
and you can't .
life must go on as the day before and before that.
I literally daydream about naps now.
I torture myself with images like this .
and i CRAVE sleep like nothing else.


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Life With My Joys..... said...

OH I hear ya, Baby Girl! My Jessy-doo still does not enjoy a long slumber like I sooooo wish he would. Love you bunches!

June 23, 2008 at 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home